LINGUASKILL – Speaking parte 2 (reading aloud)
Practise by reading these sentences aloud.
- Over 400 people visited our library last month.
- Staff at the sports centre are not available between 3 and 4 pm.
- Candidates should select one question only from each topic area.
- All new students have to be registered with Mrs Clark by the end of Friday.
- Provided that all equipment has been collected and stored, students may leave the classroom.
- What types of company do the majority of IT students work in, after finishing their degree?
- Despite some initial misgivings, the new laboratory has proved itself to be an excellent facility.
- Environmentalists agree that the continued use of private vehicles will result in worsening air pollution.