LINGUASKILL – Speaking parte 2 (reading aloud)
Practise by reading these sentences aloud.
- Mr. Wilson is asking Mrs. Wilson if she would like to order a shrimp appetizer before dinner.
- When the Wilsons finish dinner, they are going to go dancing.
- Many families live in this apartment building.
- She suggests that they order the stuffed mushrooms instead.
- Mrs. Wilson is going to order lobster for dinner.
- The apartments on the first floor have a patio and the apartments on the other floors have balconies.
- Tenants must pay a one month security deposit.
- All university students should do part-time jobs while they are studying.