LINGUASKILL – Speaking parte 2 (reading aloud)
Practise by reading these sentences aloud.
- Mrs Hill would like to accept the invitation.
- The bus timetable can sometimes change at short notice.
- Thank you for coming to the film club’s summer event.
- How easy will it be for students to find accommodation near the university?
- After you have finished making online payments, remember to log out of your account.
- A «UV index» reading of 11 indicates an extreme risk of harm from sun’s rays.
- On average there are twice as many applicants for undergraduate degree courses as places available.
- It is 8:30 p.m, and Mr. and Mrs. Wilson are at an expensive restaurant in downtown Miami.