LINGUASKILL – Speaking parte 2 (reading aloud)
Practise by reading these sentences aloud.
- Mr. Wilson is asking Mrs. Wilson if she would like to order a shrimp appetizer before dinner.
- I ate some toast with butter in the morning.
- Words are made up of syllables, or parts.
- I saw 66 farmers laughing on the phone.
- Promise yourself that you’re going to speak aloud for at least a few minutes per day.
- Each apartment has its own kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedrooms.
- The rent for a one-bedroom apartment is £950 per month.
- The landlord lives in apartment D. His name is Mr. Lee